Wednesday, December 5, 2012

easy holiday manicure


Alright, I know with the holidays right around the corner, we are all trying to make that budget stretch. And of course, those holiday party invitations are stacking up. So I've come up with a really easy manicure to dress up your look.

Here's what you'll need:
  • Gray Nail Polish, solid, no shimmer. I used Revlon's Mischievious.
  • Gold/Bronze Nail Polish, metallic. I used Orly's Buried Treasure.
  • Top Coat. I use Seche Vite, my all time favorite.
  • mechanical pencil
  • paper to protect table

Begin by painting 2 coats of the gray nail polish. Let dry. Then make a small puddle of the gold/bronze nail polish on the paper. Use the mechanical pencil to make dots. I made 3 dots in a column in the middle of my nail, but feel free to do your own design. Let dry. Finish with a generous coat of Seche Vite and you're good to go! Now, how easy was that?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...