Monday, June 24, 2013

the good stuff


Sparkling Ice- I was given one of the Kiwi Strawberry from a friend and I instantly loved it. These are naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water. It has zero calories and no sugar. I got a few other flavors to try, such as the orange mango and peach nectarine. They are all SO GOOD!

Udi's Margherita Pizza- I was skeptical about trying these because I had tried their hotdog buns and was not a fan. At all. But my mom swore by these, so we got like 7. Turns out they are so delicious! These are great when you have had a long day and don't know what to make for dinner. Just pop it in the oven. No thinking! Definitely get these!

Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust, Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Brownie Mix- I have not tried these yet, but my mom said they were good, so I'm expecting that. I really want to try the brownie mix first!

Pirate's Booty- I tried these while at work one day. The little girl that I nanny for LOVES these! I didn't even realize they were gluten free until I started this. The Aged White Cheddar is the best.

Glutino Lemon Wafer Cookies- These are pretty good. They are not my favorite, but still good to have on hand. I will say that the lemon is very strong! They also have chocolate covered vanilla wafer cookies that I like, too!

Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn- Not much to say here. It's kettlecorn and it's delicious! This is such a good snack when you want something sweet and salty. I am such a fan!

Aidell's Chicken and Apple Sausage- I really like this brand of sausage. And it's such a change up from the regular old maple. They have other flavors as well, but the chicken and apple will surprise you!

Lundberg Risotto- These I also have not tried but my mother swears by them. This would take the place of all the pasta you can't have. I think it will be amazing and I'll probably try it this week!

:::::::::::::::::::::

Like I said in yesterday's post, we are getting fruits and veggies from our local food co-op. So don't think I am only eating processed foods from the grocery store. Fruits, veggies, meats and eggs are at the top of my list, but we need those extra go-to's to make the transition easier! Even if you weren't gluten free, you would love all of these choices! I can be pretty picky, so you can rest assured that if I recommend it, it tastes good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...