Saturday, December 6, 2014

rockin' around the christmas tree







This year Bradley and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. I made him this book on our first anniversary of 100 reasons why I love him. We couldn't believe it had already been 5 years since I gave this to him. It was fun to look back on those reasons and see the ones that were still the same and the ones that have changed. Following in last years tradition, we decorated our christmas tree on our anniversary. It's become one of my favorites things, and it is such a sweet way to kick off the season!



And you see what happens? He actually made it longer than I thought!



And every post needs a sweet photo of this cutie pie! Ahh we just love her so much! 


Don't you just love this time of year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...