Saturday, February 11, 2012

never forget


So last night, The Vow opened in theaters. I had seen the preview a while back and knew immediately that this was my kind of movie. You know, the lovey-dovey ones; where everyone knows how it ends: the guy gets his girl. You watch these movies and want your life to be just like them. Well, this movie is different. I walked out of the theater praying that I would never forget the way Bradley loves me, or worse, who he was. This is what happens in the movie. Rachel McAdams' character, Paige, suffers from memory loss after a car accident. She loses all memories back to before she met and married Channing Tatum's character, Leo. Walking to my car, Bradley grabbed me and said "babe, I hope that never happens to us." My heart melted. It's times like these when I think, yup, this boy loves me. It really put things into perspective for me and led me to go back over our relationship and the memories. A lot has happened in 3 years.

So I encourage you to do the same. And it doesn't have to be someone you are dating or are married to. You could remember all the times with a family member or friend. I'm sure you will come across something great that you completely forgot about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...