Sunday, September 22, 2013

shelby + kellan


Alright! They are officially married! It actually happened like two weeks ago, but I have been forgetting to write on here! I thought their wedding would make for one beautiful post.

Shelby is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. No, really. She is. She genuinely cares. If she asks you how you are doing, she really wants to know. And if she hears of good news in your life, she is so happy for you, not jealous at all. And she is absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I mean, look at her! Kellan is definitely a lucky man.

I am so happy that I was there for their wedding. I'm glad that I was able to witness this great love. To watch them promise to love each other, no matter what. I know that they mean it. 50 years from now, we'll be celebrating their anniversary. They are definitely in it for the long haul.

Congrats, you two! Thank you for letting Bradley and I both be a part of your special day. We are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...