Thursday, August 30, 2012

this february

 via


That's right! February 21-24 I will be in Austin, Texas for QuiltCon!!! I am super excited!! QuiltCon is the inaugural conference and show of the Modern Quilt Guild. I don't think I've ever planned anything this far in advance. And all thanks go to my amazing mama. Remember this post, where my mom surprised me? Well, she has completely outdone herself now! We are both going, and I wouldn't want to go with anyone else. We both are completely obsessed with quilting, and I just know we are going to have the time of our lives!! There are classes that you can sign up for with some of the top names in the business. Denise Schmidt, anyone? Yep, she'll be there. Along with my other favorite, Anna Maria Horner. We got lecture passes, to hear talks like 'how to get your name out there' and 'how to write a book', etc. I can't even imagine how much I will learn from these 4 days.

I am beyond thrilled! Thanks again mom

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...