Thursday, November 29, 2012

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas


Oh, here it comes! It won't be long now, before we are ripping open beautifully wrapped gifts and sipping hot cocoa. And we plan on watching Elf everyday in December. We even got a head start in November, decorating our first tree! I'm still slowly acquiring ornaments, though. My perfect tree looks overdecorated. You know, too many lights, ornaments, everything. So I've still got a ways to go. Good thing it's not even December yet!

And this is a real tree, by the way. Honestly, I don't how you fake tree lovers do it? Where's the magic? They come pre-lit, they don't smell, and they are all identical, which leaves no room for those quirky personalities that we fall in love with! Like my tree has a few awkward, long branches that could probably be trimmed, but that's what I love about him. So they are staying. And you know the other day, I saw christmas tree scented "ornaments" that you hang on your fake tree and you can still have the same smell. But see, that's not real. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff? Alright, my rant is over.

Oh and hey! Check back tomorrow for my amahzing (you have to say that like Penny from Happy Endings. Don't know who that is? Google it.) holiday wishlist! You don't want to miss it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...