Tuesday, November 27, 2012

make a wish!

This post is so unbelievably late, but I couldn't forget about it! November 7th was my dad's birthday! I was in the middle of finals, so I wasn't able to go see him on the actual day, but Rob and I went the first weekend after school got out. He is one lucky birthday boy to get that 13 Layer Cake! And I'm impressed that it made it safely through a 4 hour car ride. My heart completely stopped when Rob told me he had accidentally smooshed it while he was sleeping. Let me tell you, don't pretend to ruin a cake that takes 2 hours to make after the maker of said cake drove you to North Carolina, and it's 6 am and she's exhausted. Yeah, it didn't end well for him.

So, Happy Birthday Daddy! I hope it was one of the best! All my love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...