Tuesday, December 4, 2012

tis the season

The halls are officially decked! Now about this tree, I think there needs to be way more ornaments, but Bradley cut me off. It just doesn't look over-decorated, yet! Guess I have to wait till next year to buy more ornaments! But I do love these reindeer ornaments! His + Hers. And the lights, oh my god. I bought some lights that said "cool white." Turns out I don't like the cool white. But of course I didn't know this until the tree was lit. So those came off, and some "warm white" went up. And then I had some purple lights that went up, as well, but I didn't like those either. All in all I lit and re-lit this tree 6 times in 3 days. Bradley was beyond impressed by my determination.

And can you believe it's December? How did this happen?!

Also, Check back tomorrow for a holiday manicure, perfect for all those Christmas parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...