Friday, March 15, 2013

quiltcon- austin photos


Here are my photos from Austin. Yeah, I know. I forgot to finish this post. In February, my mom and I went to Quiltcon. We had such a great time. I had never been to Austin, and now I definitely want to go back. It's such a happy, artsy city with lots of delicious food and awesome thrift shopping. We loved the food trucks and we're pretty bummed that Savannah doesn't allow them. Someone needs to get on that. But even better than the food trucks was this amazing crepe restaurant next to our hotel. I'm pretty sure we ate there everyday. And we soon became friends with the owner - because we ate there everyday. He liked us. And he thought my mom and I were sisters. So obviously, she was happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...