Sunday, April 28, 2013

from paris, with love

I went to Paris! We spent 5 days there, and now I am completely exhausted. There is so much to do- far more than you can accomplish in 5 days. There came a point where I had to pick and choose the things that were really what I wanted and to learn to stop. You can't keep going nonstop the whole time. You'll end up tired and drained and you won't be able to move and you won't enjoy anything. Paris was a great city- it's so big! Bigger than I needed. After being in Lacoste for 4 weeks, Paris was a huge change. And by then end of the 5 days, I wanted Lacoste back. I missed our little village where you could get to class in 1 minute. But I am glad that I was able to experience Paris and I'm sure I will return.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...