Monday, December 16, 2013

some more ideas

1 2 3 4 5

1. Bare Minerals Customizable Get Started Kit: I have been using this makeup for 2 years now. I've never been one to put on liquid foundation because I love my freckles. I also don't like the feeling of a lot of makeup. When I tried Bare Minerals, I fell in love! It was the perfect makeup for me, because it could give me coverage on things I don't like (my dark undereye- thanks allergies!) and let me still show what I do like. I prefer the customizable starter kit over their other starter kit. In their other kit, I think they give you 4 small samples of foundation so you can find your best shade. But if you buy it at ulta or another store, they can help you decide what color you need and then you can get 1 big foundation. So you aren't left with makeup that you can't use!

2. Clarisonic Mia 2- Sea Breeze: Now this is on my wishlist this year. I don't have one, nor have I ever used one. But I know a ton of people who do and I have heard nothing but good reviews! I have never had a problem with acne, but I do find that I could use a bit more exfoliating and help with blackheads so I want to give this a shot!

3. Herstyler Grande Curling Wand: This is probably my favorite beauty item! I bought this wand in the mall about 3 or 4 years ago and I had no idea that it would turn out to be such an amazing product. If I curl my hair with a traditional metal curling iron, it doesn't hold at all. Even with hairspray. With this wand, I don't have to use hairspray and the curls last for days. I don't know their secret, but it could have something to do with how hot this thing gets! They include a glove to wear while you use it, which is necessary in the beginning. But once you get the hang of it, you don't need the glove.

4. OPI You're Such A Budapest: This is just a really sweet color that I found this summer. Love it!

5. Moroccan Oil- Light: Everyone knows about this, but I wanted to include it because it's such a great item to get as a gift. It can be somewhat expensive, so it's nice when you don't have to pay for it! This product is so amazing. I have been using it for about 3 years now. My hair has grown so much with the help of this. Normally my hair starts to look very rough after I grow it to a certain length. Moroccan Oil keeps my hair hydrated and healthy. I use the light version since I have fine, blonde hair and I only use it from the neck down- not for your roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...