Tuesday, January 13, 2015

wonky corners quilt

After making the little scrappy quilt, I was inspired to make another quilt with scraps. I decided to do some wonky corners, and I am in love!! This is definitely one of my favorites. I love how each triangle is a different size, and placed at a different angle. That makes the piecing process so much more fun. You don't have to worry about getting every one to look the same. It also allows you to use many more scraps.


I'm still working on this one, of course! I'm always starting something new between quilts. But, I did manage to get it quilted! I actually tried many different options for the quilting, but they just weren't right. Lots of seam ripping!


I ended up with straight line quilting, an all time love, and I'm so happy with it! It's clean and simple and really lets the focus be on the fabrics, which is my favorite part! Now, I just have to get this baby bound. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...